Saturday 6 September 2008

if any of you know me, you'll know that i'm notorious for becoming easily bored with things to the point where i end up loathing them.

already, i loathe this blog. it's too polite, it's ugly, it's a poor poor poor portrayal of me, of my style, of my taste, of my life, of my everything. it's too fucking trendy.

x-deprofundis.blogspot.com

i did want it to be simply 'de profundis', as this is of course a letter of oscar wildes, and i adore the man entirely, but since it was taken i had to do the little scene kid thing of sticking an 'x' somewhere in there. wilde would be rolling in his grave :(

ah well. sorry about all this, i'm just so easily distracted! :D and i am in the process of re-adding all the blogs currently in my blogroll to my new, far superior blog. i'd appreciate it if you could do the same?!

thanks lovelies! xxx

1 comment:

Tu-Anh said...

wilde is a genius. for that alone, you have impeccable taste.