Sunday 24 August 2008


hillbilly :)

plaid shirt: vintage
shorts, tights & cowboy boots: new look
necklace: primark
bracelets: vintage

so i went to a carboot sale today, cos, yes, i'm that west country wearing the above & felt very overdressed in a crowd of tracksuit bottoms and george @ asda jackets. still, i managed to pick up a really beautiful amethyst (probably not, but its very convincing!) ring, a vintage necklace with a picture of the mona lisa in it, a beautiful gold & black bird brooch, a lovely cameo brooch and 2 very cute pins - one an elephant, and the other a seahorse. i've tried to make some pictures for you cause everything i bought is really lovely, but of course my camera is useless. and it all came to a grand total of £7.50, due to much haggling on my part :)

this'll probably be my last post before i go to stratford tomorrow, so bye, be good. :D

7 comments:

lisa said...

great shirt i'm in love with plaids!

Richel said...

great picture!

TINA said...

I am in love with this shirt! Love the shorts as well.

SZUSZ said...

I like this set,nice picture

emily said...

that outfit looks amazing with the boots!

Kriston said...

I love plaid, it's so classy looking. Nice picture, too!

:)

xo

yiqin; said...

The plaid shirt looks good! I wish I can find one here in Singapore!