Tuesday 19 August 2008

Lookit! Look how beautiful! I'm seriously debating whether or not to get these. They're £70, from Faith -- not bad, I hear you screech! But for a girl who has £150 in the whole world, is going on holiday next week and has no real prospect of getting a job until December, it's perhaps a little extravagant, particularly since I just cleared out my entiiire wardrobe and now I have very few clothes, and seriously need to bulk up on a winter wardrobe.

Still. Look how beautiful! The only thing that I don't really like is the peep toe -- for winter? Really? But, God, do I ever want them. I need black heels and seriously, what wouldn't these go with?

Can I get them? Sure, if I'm fine with wearing charity shops clothes for a while. And I am, charity shops & vintage stores are genius for pretty little finds but, damn it, I am your classic white middle class female and sometimes I just miss my Topshop, you know?

Should I get them? No. See above.

Will I get them?

...Yes.
Damn it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mm! they are lovely! I have a thing about expensive shoes and bags - i say you save up for them! go for it! haha

wishwishwish.net
x

this modern love said...

Oh they're sweet, I like them. I say get them, if you think they're going to be an investment buy. That's how I usually rationalise things...(then again that's also why I'm so poor at the mo)