Friday 29 August 2008


PREPARE YOURSELF FOR YET ANOTHER NOVEL OF A POST.

So I just got back from Stratford-upon-Avon, which was lovely beyond compare, and the only place I've eeeever been where I didn't want to go straight home after about two days. It was fantastic fantastic fantastic -- an utterly beautiful place (with utterly beautiful boys, I might add) with excellent shopping and culture and I am all shakespeared out now I think :) We went to see the Taming of the Shrew, which was greatttt. I wanted to see Hamlet, with the sexy David Teninch Tenant, but it were all sold out. :( Ah well. Next time, eh?
Anyway, I'm sure this is completely boring for you. So, pictures!! I didn't have my camera for quite alot of the time, but I hope I've managed to give you some idea of what it was like?


The shelf in my rooooooom, featuring Zara bag, Jeepers Peepers sunglasses, tiny tiny bottle of versace red, H&M scarf and a bunch of other shit. A few necklaces are hanging on the window handle.


Tis I, sat outside Shakespeare's birthplace. I am glad the picture is so small, as I look awful.



Stood by this Hamlet sculpture.
Jacket: TKMaxx
Ramones top: H&M about three/four years ago
Shorts: New Look
Tights: New Look
Socks: Dorothy Perkins
Boots: Primark
Necklace: Vintage


And my dog came too! :D
Dress: H&M
Cardigan: H&M
Brooch: Vintage (seen in more detail below)
Socks: Primark
Shoes: Vintage
Bag: Vintage


I then, as you can see, came across some beeeeautiful corn fields. Being the myspace kid I still am (even though I deleted my myspace seven thouuuusand years ago), I couldn't help but take pictures of myself. So many, in fact, that I had real difficulty picking a few to post here. :)




And trust me, there were plenty more.

Reading Norwegian Wooooooddddd. This picture - pointless.



Polo shirt: Soul Cal, Republic
Jeans: Republic
Cardigan: H&M
Boots: New Look
Necklace: Primark



And we stopped off at Bourton-on-the-Water on the way home! :)



So yeeaaaaahhhh. It was excellent, I had the best time :) The only outfits not posted was the one I wore on the first day, which you can see in the post belowwwww, and one I wore when I went to Warwick - which consisted of knee-high socks from Primark, New Look Shorts, Henleys t-shirt and H&M black cardigan.

I could have posted so many more pictures, and written so much more, but I'm sure you're already bored :) As for the things I bought whilst in Stratford, you'll have to wait for the next post for that :D

Where's your favourite place you've ever been?
Do you adress according to where you are? Not in terms of occasion, but place (if I could've, I would've worn big poet shirts and silk skirts the whole time I was in Shakespeare Country!) :)

6 comments:

TINA said...

I love all of the outfits, especially the first one! Beautiful pictures as well, I went to Stratford-upon-Avon and Shakespeare's birthplace a couple years ago as well.
Sounds like you had so much fun; that place is smazing!!!

BTW - Thanks for adding my blog to your blogroll! I'm going to put yours on mine too. :)

lisa said...

nice outfits and beautiful suroundings

Couture Carrie said...

How beautiful! I would love to go to S upon A!
My favorite places in the world . . . Florence; Corfu; Martha's Vineyard!

Anonymous said...

stradford is lovelyy. i saw the tempest there. it was the worst thing ever. wish i was seeing the david tennant hamlet tooo : (
wishwishwish.net

TINA said...

You're welcome! :)

holly said...

i love your hair!
those outfits are amazing!